First Baptist Church, Richmond KY
Friday, May 24, 2013
FIRST Link allows our church family to login and manage their own personal information and track their Christian journey at FBC. This exciting feature makes it easier than ever to keep your data current with the church.
– If you move or add/change a phone number or e-mail address, you can go
online and submit an update.
– Corrections for yourself or family members can easily be made.
– You can see address, phone number or e-mail address of other church family
– Individual or family pictures can be uploaded.
– Personal church or class directories can be printed.
– Review your personal contribution records.
– Register for discipleship classes and events.
– View your classes and activities and small groups.
– SIgn up for service opportunities that interest you.
Lay leaders can also:
– Manage small groups, classes and activities of which they are a leader.
– Easily send E-mails to the members of groups for which they are a leader.
– View and create directories for groups for which they are a leader.
– Post attendance for their classes.
(If you are a lay leader and find that you don’t have the level of access you need to FIRST Link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have that updated.)
Getting a login is easy, providing we have your e-mail address on file! Click on the FIRST Link button above and then scroll down until you see "Need a Login? Click Here." Click and then enter your first & last name and your e-mail address and you're ready to go!
If we don't have your email address in the system, you'll have to give it to us first. Please email your email address to email@example.com and then you'll receive information on how to get into FIRST Link.
FIRST Link provides significant new capability to manage events and information. It will however, take a while to get there. Please be patient! Questions? Check out the Website User's Guide or the FAQ's below. If you don't find your answer there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-4028, ext. 208. To get started, click on the FIRST Link button at the top of this page! Enjoy!